Manage Do Not Disturb settings on iOS
You can access it by going to Settings → Do Not Disturb.
Inside the Do Not Disturb settings screen are quite a few options:
- Manual is a quick toggle for Do Not Disturb. You can also access it from the iOS Control Center (the crescent moon icon).
- Scheduled is where you can control an automatic schedule. For example have it set for 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM for when you sleep
- Allow Calls From allows you to select various types of contacts (groups, favorites, no one). I have mine set to Favorites only.
- Repeated calls is a great feature for parents of teenage drivers. If the same number calls you a second time within three minutes, it will allow the call to go through.
- Silence will allow you to silence notifications all of the time or only when the phone is locked. The always option is great if you often read books on your iOS device before bed. This will silence all notifications even if you are using the device.